Friday, July 06, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Wow, had my labtest today.

What a joke. I took one hour to make the circuits WORK! Can you believe it? This was what that actually gone wrong, I connected my last "gate" output, to the bottom switches of the breadboard!

Some may understand this, HAHAHAHA. I just can't stop laughing at myself. Sorry for some who don't understand this thing, its just a stupid mixed up in directions mistake.

Oh gosh, i missed tutorial TODAY AGAIN! I woke up at 8am when the alarm went off. Without my knowledge, i dozed off again, thinking that i would wake up 15mins later. That's what we always do i supposed?

"Don't tell me you all never do that??? HEHEHE!"

BUT, i was awoke by a call from nigel. The "holy" call that woke me up at 9.13AM!!! Wow, i can't believe my eyes that it was 9 plus. I kept on double-checking, and found out that the hour hand of the clock cant possibly turn back for me.

O MY GOD! I missed maths tutorial FOR THE 4th TIME! What can i do now? Sit back and wait for warning letters is the only only option. HEHE!

Never mind, lets not talk about unhappy things. Lets talk about happy things instead.

We celebrated our 8 months yesterday. BUT! Dun grats me yet, if u are intending to do so. Cause i want to save u some hassle. You think about it, if you guys are going to grats me every single month. You guys have to grats forever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Sry, i talk as if everyone is waiting to grats me!"


HEHEHE.


Ok, i shaldn't carry on. See you next time.


LOVES
|
This entry was posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.