Monday, July 09, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Another week of tirenes started today.

Thinking back now, i know what i love about weekends and holidays. I love the late hours i can wake up at. NO WORRIES! WOOHOO.

Projects are coming my way, how to hell am i going to handle them!?

The noise level in my home is getting no far better. Every single day, i have to hear my mum's naggings and rantings. O my, when is this going to stop. Can't these things just stop happening for a day or whatsoever?

Here it goes again. I can't take it. How i wish i can have some peace in my family. Some some will do? Isn't this what i always wished for ?

True love, whats true love? Don't say that you understand true love even before you carry out actions. You lost yourself, your entire self....
|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.