Monday, July 30, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Life's well, with darling everything is just so perfect.

Great apologies for not turning up on Saturday. Had a hangover.

Wow, I'm really not cut out for drinking. Although an occasional drinker, i would be lying on the ground feeling dizzy at around a sip or two. Isn't this fun? Wow, that feeling is~~ Totally, WOO. Not that great after all.

Anyway, another week of studying is approaching. O my, how i wish the exams would be pushed back further. My limps would always turn cold when my mind is thinking of the exams... I don't want to fail, but the thought of failing is inevitable.

Books after books, notes after notes. I'm like stuck in a middle of a battlefield, thinking of whether to give up or killing the enemies. WAHAHA.

My weapons of course, would be my books~ My enemies? MY EXAMINATIONS~ O my!

Don't ever mention that again.

It's the last day of the 'pasar malam' at the space opposite century square? For people who lovesssssss 'tutu kueh', MUST be damn sad~ =(

Thinking of the times in 4e5 when i read darling's blog. Those funny moments, those unforgettable moments. How i wish we can go back for one day. Just a day will do, i would surely want to break down the fan in class 4e5 !!! WAHAHA.

Hao ba, stopping here for the post.

05.11.06
Our 9 months is approaching. LOVES!~
I love you, darling.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.