Monday, July 02, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
After what seems like eternity, i'm finally back to blogging.

School is really a bore since two weeks ago. O my, studying is really SO BORING!

Its just going to be another long day tomorrow. It happen such that every tuesday is the worst day i ever had in school. Fortunately, i'm loving java programming more and more. Something strike me and motivates me to listen to the hypnotising teacher in my computer programming lessons.

Isn't that an acheivement. But, good news always comes with bad news.

I failed my enginnering maths. This is going to be a difficult task for me to catch up with. I just can't do well in my maths, from secondary school right up to my tertairy education. I'm slower with numbers, EVEN slower in formulas!

ARGHS. HoW? How on earth am i to survive!!! The tought of retaking the module really freaked me out. I wouldn't want to be seperated from my care group, or rather being later in graduation. Someone! HELP!!

Labtest is awaiting me on friday. I'm really really weak in electric circuits, connecting wires here and there. Wish i can really get through these!

Anyway, wishing my dad "happy birthday". Although celebrating his birthday with just a simple family dinner, the smile on his face expressed that he is contented enough. Once a year, hope our family can do this every single year. ^^

I stop blogging here. I promise to blog more frequent, my dear readers.

HEHE

LOVES!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.