Wednesday, July 25, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Its once again, a rainy day.

Rain rain go away!

Its makes us feel so....... COLD! O my, the temperature is really killing me. With my fan on, its really living hell. What more in school? When the classrooms are air conditioned? OMGS! COLD COLD COLD COLD!

Yea, just got some news about cousin. Heard that my uncle is buying him a car when he gets his driving licence. SO FORTUNATE! I don't mind an evo?! Must be out of my senses. DAMN great ars? Never mind, i'm not borned with a silver spoon. For that, I MUST work towards my goal.

I want a house in new zealand~! I want to have a farm where there are cows, sheeps, chickens. Everything! HAHA. Plus a shepard to control all the sheeps. THAT's LIFE!

Computer programming lab test suck . Really suck~! Imagine you only hear the banging sound of the MOUSES! Everyone got the same reaction. I tell you guys more about the process.

1. Type the fcuking long codes. e .g static void blah blah blah.

2. Compile the program to check whether it works.

3. Praying hard that the phrase "Process completed" comes out.

4. Lines of errors come out!

5. BANG THE MOUSE HARD!

6. PRESS BACKSPACE ON THE KEYBOARD HARD HARD.

7. Last but not least, All the foul words u can ever think of comes out.


HEHE. That was a good explaination ya?

Enough of my craps. I stop here. I will post again. I CONFIRM!


HEHEHE.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.