Saturday, July 14, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Just as i expected, the warning letter came. In a blink of an eye, my heart fell to rock bottom. I didn't get a real thrasing, i just got silence. I just got "You must know how to think" by my mum. It was really really heart-breaking.

Gulit revolves all inside me. Why? Why did i had to do all those? If i slept early the day before, i would to able to get up in the morning wouldn't i? WHY? I'm trying now, i'm really trying hard nowadays to make myself fresh for the morning lessons.

Lets not talk about that.

To my suprise, i found out something. Have you ever think of, some cameras are better than the other. Some handphone cameras even have megapixels up to 3. O my, BUT, whats the best camera in the world that has the most defined resoultion?

Its our naked eye. Isn't it quite true? Have you ever think about how many megapixels does our eye have? We can differenate between a clear photograph and a blur photograph, because we see things too clearly.

O my, maybe its crap.

I think i'll stop here.

My mood is really damn gone. My mum's really damn unhappy today. My brother got into trouble again, AGAIN and again.

.................
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.