Friday, January 12, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Tears rolled down while i was working, its neither tears of sadness nor tears of joy. Rather, its tears of regret. It didn't roll down my cheeks, but it slip past my heart. My heart was crying as if it was in pain, real pain.

I wondered why didn't i cherish school life, i wondered why didn't i cherish the times that we had to do homework. I wondered why did we complain when the teacher actually gave us too many homework. All these thoughts were at the back of my head.

Working 10 hours per day is surely not a fun thing to do as compared to staying 6 hours in school. We grumble, that our hours in school are too long. We often hope that the o levels will pass as soon as possible. We often cling on to our hopes, but who ever thought, in the society out there, working is such a sucky thing to do every single day in our lives.

How i wish sometimes time will turn back to where we came from, our secondary school. We entered it as innocent little kids, we came out of the school as typical teenagers. The place where our minds grow, the place where everything is just so simple.

I'm quitting no matter what. 10 hours of work every single day is defienetly a suckiest thing to do in life. I want to spend my time with my precious. I would, and i will give her an entire suprise tomorrow.

I dun just cherish important dates with you. I cherish every single day with you, as every single day with you is as important. I love you, i seriously seriously do. Just this love, just the two of us. 05.11.06, it will play and never stop.

I love you, my precious. x__Darling__and__Dear__x

-hugs-and-kisses-!
|
This entry was posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.