Thursday, January 18, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Had fun every single day just by gaming with dear. Our favourite game, gunbound! I just love playing gunbound with her, although i'm just a noob like what she said. I admit it, i admit it.

This was what actually happened when we were playing. I randomed dragon as my mobile, dear must be drooling at what i got as my mobile. It has been so long that she ever randomed "dragon". The cutest mobile in gunbound.

I started to boast about my dragon and told her, "dragon is only meant for the cute people". Of course, i'm implying myself as the "CUTE" person who got the dragon. Who knows, dear got dragon in the second round.

O my, wasn't i so unlucky? But, we had fun playing that game. Its so called a technical shooting game. Try it, it may seemed lame. Who knows whether you will get adicited to it?

www.gunbound.net

My apologies to dear, she did not get the watch that she wanted so much. We were browsing so many watch's shops around bugis street. She saw what she wanted, but didn't got it. Actually i really don't mind wearing that! I'm gay, aren't i? I'm proud to be one! wahahahaha.

How? God tell me how can i savage the situation at home? I'm not living in a home thats well-to-do. The point is, i have no complains at all. I'm not rich, my house is real poor.

We have to struggle to make ends meet. But who cares? I don't yearn for living in the lap of luxury, i just want a home. A real home, a home that i can share my problems with my family. A home that have no quarrels, a home of understanding.

I don't mind getting lesser money than others weekly. I don't mind you not giving me extra cash to buy what i want. I just want some care, i want some concern, i want and i need some understanding.

I'm sorry to make you sad everyday, i'm real sorry. Have you ever think that, my heart hurts even more, when you actually say i'm spending so much of your money. If i were to do that, i would ask for cash whenever i go out.

I do not even have the extra cash to buy new clothes like what others do. I have no complains, i like this life i'm having now and i think that i'm contented. I just need understanding, i need your understanding, mum.







Your smile everyday, engenders the happiness within me.

I love you, 05.11.06.

It will play and never end, till the end of time.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.