Tuesday, January 30, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
My blog has turned almost stale.

Never mind, who cares. I'm here to save it.

I just hope that i would no fall asleep ever again, i had a nightmare just this morning. That nightmare was terrible, real terrible. I don't want to ever dream of it again. I'm real afraid, really afraid.

Pls, don't ever let it occur again. Even when i start to type my post, my mother is beside me nagging at my phone bills, etc. I on the verge of not able to take it anymore further. The stress my family gives, is certainly making my head more and more giddy.

Why can't they understand me a little. I need a peaceful environment, i hate those rantings, i hate those naggings. This home, is it real suitable for me to live in? I doubt so.

I can't take it, i seriously can't. They asked me why i treated my home like a hotel. I said nothing. My heart was urging me say, " I don't like the environment here ".

I kept quiet everytime being asked, i know i would hurt them. I know that my mum won't like it if i answered this way. I'm always so irritated when i'm shouted at by them. Every single change of their tone in speaking can cause my temper to blow.

Fcuk this home of mine, fcuk it.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.