Monday, January 01, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
The last few peaceful moments of 2006, was shattered by the penetrating screams by everybody in the world, who are all ready to welcome 2007.

Every single year, everyone around the year would countdown to the following year. Very few would ever recollect of what they learnt from the previous year, what they did wrong in the previous year, or even what they think is benifical in the previous year.

2006, i learnt alot. Thanks for the experience that life gave me every single year. It was thrilling yet "saddening". I grew up every year, to become a better person for myself and for others.

At 11.50pm, central park was as quiet as a cemetry. Not even a single soul can be found, even there is, they would not be in large groups like what central park would be. It was entirely a place that peace can be found, where minds can relax, where everything was such a pleasant sight.

Managed to get home punctually at 12am, 2007. Channel 5 broadcasted the live count down from vivo city. The celebreties were asked for their new year resolution, carrers and health were mentioned.

For mine, my resolution would be be with you and my bunch of friends forever. I'm looking real forward to the 2008 countdown with you. I haven't lost my intution in blogging, i'm just pure lazy, i'm real lazy.

Lets bury up what happened today and seek for a better tomorrow. Promise me that, love you lots. I really really need you.

HAPPY new year everyone !
|
This entry was posted on Monday, January 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.