Saturday, January 06, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
It's been long time since i ever got the "mou shui" to blog.

Blogging is such a hassle to me nowadays, i just cant seemed what can i blog to impress my readers.

But,

I promise, i will blog tomorrow!

Went to the mini toons interview today, wonder if i can actually get the job!

Dear got red earth's job!! Welcome abroad is such a nice phrase to hear, i envy it sooooooo much!!!

W0rk well, remember to take care of yourself at the very same time.

ARGHHHH! I wan a job! I love my brother, i love you!!!! wahahahaha.

05.11.06, it will play and never stop......................

As promised, i would blog more TOMORROW.













We can strike lottery ! We can! We sure can!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA. MONEy face!!!

Consalation -- 60 dollars
Starters --- 250 dollars
3rd prize -- duno?
2nd prize -- DUno?
1ST PRIZE!!!! --- $2000!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHA.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.