Wednesday, January 24, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Last 1.5 hours of my precious birthday !!! Hope she love the surprise, uploaded some pictures into my computer.
She and her birthday wish, *wonders* whats her wish?

*WOOSH* the candle is blown!

After which, we chatted a little and decided to do some stupid things with pearl's shades!!

Saturday night fever!!!! It should be birthday night fever! wahahaha

WE!

I was so late today, i met dear at 2 o clock ! but i raeched at around 2.35, my apologies. I overslept! I'm so sorry!

I can't sleep yesterday until it was like around 7 or 8 in the morning, my gosh!!! i'm really really sorry for my late today wahaahaa.

Went to bugis, its so lively there ya? So many of our friends are working at the same place. Dear - 1st floor, steph - 2nd floor, sijie - 3rd floor, deerick - 4th floor.

After some time, we search for v8 movie cafe! We walked past burnsberry and billy bombers, found that there was not even a single soul inside the resturaunt.

Dear started to giggle and say, " wow, you're so good, booked the whole resturaunt for me? " wahahhahahahaha. I also "pei he" and join in the fun. I replied, " yeah, isn't this so sweet of me to do that?"

We burst into laughter, she made my day so good just by a single smile of hers.

Finally found v8, and she taught me social edi.... . I really don't know how to spell that word. I then found out that, i was so barbaric when i'm eating!!! WAHAHAHAHA, this was what happened.

I was cutting the well done sirlon steak, it was so so so so hard as if it was a rock. How i wish i can just take the whole piece of stupid cow meat to bite.

Pouring chilli sauce also needs manners, i was almost on the vege of shaking the chilli sauce bottle so hard wahahahahahaa. Like how we do it at home. LOL


She and her root bear ice cream float!!

Me and my sirlon steak, shirley temple and corn soup.

Looking at something? Finding something?

Had a really great day with her, seeing her smiling so sweetly makes my day better. She's my angel. Hope she enjoyed today and the static charge that i kept occupying her with. Last but not least, the dark chocolate with the plaster on the forhead. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks for today, i love you.

05.11.06, it will play and never stop.

-hUgs-AND-kIsses-

MUACKS!!!!

Once again, happy birthday!
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.