Totally tired
Friday, September 05, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
O my, I've been waking up every morning at 7, Monday to Friday this week. Thank god its Friday. I can have Saturday and Sunday off day and rest day. I found out that the MRT in the morning is so peaceful !

I've been catching up with the news both local and the world's these few days. I would always be walking near, NO! not near. BUT STRAIGHT into the person who give out the newspaper, "MYPAPER". Wow, i can actually spend my whole train ride reading the newspaper. Fantastic.

I found that my life is so boring. Waking up in the early morning. Work till late afternoon. Rest at home in the night. Sleep near midnight. Every single day, its repeating! OMG. Is this SO BORRRING!

I MISS DARLING! HAHA
|
This entry was posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.