Monday, September 08, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Its another work day tomorrow. Nice 2 days of rest on the weekends, but everything seem to be repeating itself once again on the start of the week. Somehow or rather, let me describe my working environment. From what i actually heard, I'm in the mobile general enquiry department of Starhub.

Answering Singaporean's rants about their phone line being terminated, blah blah blah. Some people are nice on the phone, while some others are just unreasonable. They can be talking on the phone with really low reception, and i had to make up words of what the person is talking about.

And when i made a mistake, I actually got the comment, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?". WTF. This is what I call idiots! But anyway, dining out at lunch in the foodcourt in Plaza singapura is GOD DAM expensive. Ok, to me it is!

I hope I can bear through this month. Jiayou!

Darling, although this is quite late for our 22th months which past 3 days ago, I really would want to tell you that, you have really been my best.

Whenever I need someone to talk to, you were always there lending a ear.

Whenever I need someone to help me, you were always there helping a hand.

Whenever I'm so down and tired, you were always there making me smile.

Whenever I'm so sick, you were always there telling me to see a doctor, drinking more water.

Whenever, Whenever, Whenever, I needed love and care. You were always standing infront of me.

Thanks alot Darlin! Nothing can really replace you =).

Our promise, 051106.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.