Regrets
Thursday, September 25, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Whenever I'm caught right in fear, I always asked myself, how would it be nice if I can turn back time. However, I know that its impossible to do it. I questioned myself, why did I not focus at that point of time. Why do I actually do this kind of stupid things?

I trapped, trapped in regret. Trapped in this fear, that I cannot get out of it. My heart is pounding, my teeth is grinding, I don't want to live in this kind of fear anymore, FOREVER. I won't want any regrets, I wont want fear.

I want to overcome it. I know for her, and for them. I can do it.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.