Thursday, September 11, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Day after day, calls after calls. I'm already starting to get tired of this life.

However, one thing struck me that actually kept me going on and on. Darling, you're the one! I'm always looking forward, just because of you. Whenever I meet you after work, all my tiredness just flow away.

Amazing isn't it. I really cherish the love you showered on me, and its TRUE!

Darling, you're my motivation!

Every single day, I see that you're really so worn out of long study times in school. I felt so sad that i actually had nothing that I can help you with. Hang on there Darling! Jia YOU! Take me as your motivation LOL! I think better not, I scared you think of my face you'll faint.

Darling, thanks for the laughters that kept me going every single day =).

Totally in love, 051106.
Nothing's goanna change my love for you.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.