Taste of Life
Saturday, September 20, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
After standing on the ground for 19 years, I stop and thought of what exactly is life. Its been the third week since I'm slogging and working hard. I came to realise, life isn't wonderful when you work for 5 days a week, but life SUCKS when you have no $.

$, is the root of all evil, while at the same time, its the root of life. I came to see, how stressful is the road placed in front of me going to be. I came to see, why is everyone rushing to work every single day in the morning, I came to open up and see, everything, anything.

Inside of me, I've got a strength, the strength is you.

I lived this realistic world so happily, just because I have you by my side. My wonderful darling. =)

I love you, looking so forward to our 051108.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.