Wednesday, December 12, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Seems to leave my blog alone these few days... Its the term test period and while everyone is mugging hard. My brain is shutting down. Monday was Maths paper, oh gosh, i dun even have the confident to say i will clear that paper.

How about Tuesday? Net fund. I'm confident, its a serious goner. Argh! My holy god. Give me the power! I don't want to have 4 supp papers coming to me at the end of the semester. Anyway, Friday is coming really soon.

Its the end...

But...

I just have so many things in my head...

School is really making me go mad...
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.