Tuesday, December 25, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Santa clause is coming to town~~~

O my, its another Christmas once again...

Santa Santa, Thanks for Christmas present you gave me for the second year. For the second year, I'm spending my Christmas with my dearest Baobeiix by my side. All i want for Christmas every single year in my life is just to have Baobeiix by me.

I always had the best present with Baobeiix by me. =D

Wow, i got a wonderful card of Baobeiix. Two stick mans, and words of love... I really feel the same way towards you darling. I'm seriously so into you, so in love with you. Nothing can pull me away from you. I really love the wonderful times we had together. I love you, for eternity.

Thanks Baobeiix. You're the best present Santa had for me this Christmas again.

Loves 051106
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.