Wednesday, December 26, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I felt so guilty towards my precious baobeiix. Even when I'm alone sometimes, i think that I've made her so lonely. I'm truly sorry my precious.

I kept so many things to myself, i didn't really know how to express my words out. I'm so afraid that i will say the wrong things sometimes, but i just feel so blessed whenever i see a smile on your cute little face.

You always made me feel so great no matter rain or shine. Never one day in my life i can miss chatting with you. I just feel that something is lost the days we missed chatting on the phone, talking lots of crap.

Precious, sometimes I'm truly sorry for making you so alone. I will spend more of my time with you =D. My love for you will never ever change.

Love for eternity.
051106
Just the two of us.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.