Monday, December 17, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
My guilt is rising every single day. I'm just such a loser in time management. I lost to "TIME". Why?

Why can't we have more than 24 hours a day? I just felt so bad not able to accompany darling. My own things keep coming along and i just neglected her for the weekends. How? How can i describe this feeling? I just feel so.......

No words is able to describe what I'm feeling right inside me. I feel so bad, such a loser.

I'm really sorry, truly truly sorry my darling. I will make time for you as soon as i can. I'm seriously sorry. =((

I love you.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.