Tuesday, April 10, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
What a family i got, all i got. My singnet bill came today, not knowing what was actually happening, i picked up my phone and got a thrasing.

I remained speechless, i didn't actually got the chance of knowing, what was going on. Why? Can't we just explain things nicely? I reached home, first thing i got was nagging. Why? Am i always in the wrong?

Are parents always right? They asked me for respect, but did anyone in my family gave me respect? Just a little bit of that? We can have mutual respect, can't we?

I'm always wrong? I didn't went to sign my singnet bill? Am i wrong? It's not about the bill signing. Its that, my father insisted on going to singtel himself to sign the recontract? But what now? What's happening now?

I get the scolding? I deserve that? FUCK it man.

FUCK IT, FUCK You IDIOT.

I don't deserve a scolding when i did nothing wrong at all.

I work, they want the money. Never did i not ask a single cent from them when i go out, i still need to save for my bus fare.

My mum asked me, "so, how when you get your pay?" I have to give them every single cent? I need to pay for my bus fares, my own accessories, etc. I don't even have the money to buy my own things, i don't even dare to eat more when i'm out.

In their minds, they were thinking "who cares?". How i wish i can explain to them, how many things i wish to buy. How many things that i wish to have.

Nothing, i got nothing at all.

All i got, is nothing but a fucking family.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.