Sunday, April 08, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Just came home from a musical, nice musical indeed. Although i didn't pay for it, but $20 for that is really worth it.

All the hard work, the crew put in. All the laughters throughout the show. A wonderful finale, wonderful closing. Excellent dance steps, everything is just so great.

Work is really tiring me out. Morning shift, waking up at 8 o clock for two entire days. I woke up with a real bad headache this morning. My head was as if it was cracking at any point of time. How i wish i can skip work for the day.

I pulled myself out of bed for a shower, after which, went to meet derrick and headed for work. All we do there is, "hi! pepsi for your drink?, sweet or salted for your popcorn?"

These two phrases are making me sick! Hope i can make it through.

I was asking shenny and darling about dxo and all kinds of clubbing places. I feel so dumb, i never ever step into those places before. Underage parties, ladies night, ... All these names sounds so attracting, but i have not seen it for myself once.

I'm so curious, curious to the extend that i wish to have a look for myself whats the commotion is like in clubs. One day, i would go! wahahahaha.

I'm going on a diet! I want to wear those medium sizes clothes again!

School is starting in another two weeks, excited yet not. All our 5-6 months of holiday,its gone just like that. 23th of april, o my. Whats poly life like? Its been long time since i held a pen and a calculator.

I'm expecting a brand new studying environment.

Take care everyone.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.