Wednesday, April 04, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
My darling, happy 5 months.

Its been such a blessing with you by my side always. I always feel so safe, so secure with you around. Whenever i'm down, i'm fustrated, you would be there. Sorry for all the temper i casted on you when i get really stressed. I love you, i always do. We belong together.

No matter what happens. We would go through every obstacle together. No matter what happens, i'll stay by your side. Darling, i love you. Without you, my world would not be perfect. Without you, my morning would be dark. Without you, i would have no emotions, i would not have the ability to speak. I love you, for now till eternity.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.