Friday, April 27, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
School started about a week ago, to be exact, five days ago.

Friday, the last day of school for the weekend. I felt so restless when i woke up early in the morning. The thought of not going to school, revolved in my head. Somehow influenced by the devil inside me, somehow not.

I managed to got myself up after 15 more minutes of sleep. It was then i headed to school with the most uncomfortable feeling. School, school, school. I almost slept in the engine maths lecture this morning.

Till now, i'm still figuring out what the hell is "matrices".

Real tired, really tired.

I wish for a good rest on labour day.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.