Monday, July 21, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Wow forgetting to blog recently. Im thinking of doing up a new blog skin for myself. Anyway, i caught 'RED CLIFF' not long ago and its certainly a worth to watch movie.

Factors to support my statement,
1. The movie is 2 and a half hour long.
2. Lin Chi ling is in the movie itself.
3. The battles are nicely directed.
4. It certainly brings out flavor of war.
5. The movie is laughable at some parts.

Lots and lots more!




One thing that really keep me in suspense about this movie is............ OMG there is a part 2!

O my, Darling is heading for Taiwan !!! I MISS HER =(
|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.