Thursday, July 17, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Somehow or rather, i thought that i should spend my time on the net more on blogging . I witnessed a sight of public intimacy not long ago and the hot topic would be the girl is wearing school uniform, while the guy is in his home tees.

Of course, the first thing I do to react to this is the walk in another route, so that I would not disturb their 'PRIVACY". In my opinion, its nothing to express LOVE in public for your partner. What more, isn't this the modern era?

Just when i was switching my route, a formally dressed man came up to me and point to that couple. The first word that came out from his mouth is, "TELECAST". O my, the media again, how influential is the media nowadays. Everything has a link with that somehow or rather.

Would he want to take out his handphone camera and take pictures of them?

Whats wrong? Can anyone tell me? Would anybody say a thing if the couple were both in home clothes? No one would say a thing. Have you all ever seen the newspaper reporting any couple kissing and hugging in the public when they are in home clothes? I doubt so!

So, whats the problem here? People in uniform hugging and kissing irks the sight of them? But why not the people in home clothes? Isn't it like....

Life in Singapore is really stress ya? You do something the public don't like, your face gets onto the newspaper. Don't believe? Try hugging and kissing in the public. Not with normal clothes, BUT with school uniforms! =)
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.