Thursday, July 10, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I feel so reluctant to get out of my bed these few mornings, nothing much of change. But one thing for sure, the weather changes. The cool morning breeze, blowing all over your body when you're sleeping so soundly...

And there you go, RINGGGGG, or whatever songs you set as your alarm. It just awoke you from the sleep you had been waiting for decades, for centuries. Gosh, I'm forever sleepy in the morning. It really seems that I cant be sleeping early in the night, waking up early in the morning. I really hope I can change this body clock of mine.

Another dreadful thing to do every morning! Walking to SCHOOL! O my, sometimes I wonder, walking to school is somehow as tiring as taking buses or trains to school. You can just doze off into your sweet dreams on the buses or trains when you find you seat, or even when you're standing!

Anyway, I've been sacked from a tuition on the very first lesson. The reason -- I forget some of the aspects in Math.

It's has really been ages since I touched non-calculators questions like doing long divisions. For example, that question I got was 91 / 2. Yeas, immediately, we know that the answer is 45.5 ? 90/2 equals 45. 91/2 equals 45.5!

But what i encountered is...

After the long division, theres a remainder 1, AND I really forget totally about what to do with that remainder! Thats the greatest mistake of my life! AND now I know the solution!

CONGRATS TO MYSELF. ZZZZ
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.