Tuesday, July 22, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I've been having severe back aches for the past few days. It was really CRAZY sprains. My head is so stiff that I had to be so extra careful whenever I cross the road. I cant seem to turn my head flexibly, but only to turn it straight 90 degrees with my whole body.

I've been really having weird dreams these few days, urrghhh. *Think too much*.

I found out that I don't even know who my frequent readers of the blog are, and the worst thing is! I don't even know if there's anyone visiting my blog. This is the report I got from nuffnang ads.

Today's Visits: [No results]

Tears just rolled down my cheeks when i saw this. Im so sad, really so sad. Im sorry for not updating every single day, but but.... 我是真的为你哭了。

波克我们一定要坚持到最后,我们是不能被打败的!加油!哈哈

我突然好怀念我的上一个波克。那里有很多的哈哈,每一个句子都最起码两个哈哈!哈哈来哈哈去可真奇妙。没想到我是一直哈哈的人吧。不说你不知,我的哈哈后面一定会有一个英文数字s。

我可真的是好无聊。

人一时风平浪静,退一步海过天空。

宝贝大人,我是真的太爱你了。
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.