Thursday, August 09, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
National day, its NATIONAL DAY once again! Chunks of red and white are being spotted all over our city, our nation. Wishing Singapore a happy 42th birthday! Continue to prosper, I love you Singapore!

Wow, just got back my maths quiz yesterday. It was really dissapointing, how sad i was. I failed it once again... I had to rely on my supplementary papers now. I don't wanna retake the module, please! Someone help PLEASE!

I hate MATHS! FROM PRIMARY TO SECONDARY AND TO POLY!

OMGS! MATHS MATHS GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!

Please, I WAN TO PASS WAHAHA.

Finally, my semester is coming to an end. I wish, I would have a nicer holiday. =)

Dear, I love you. WAHAHAHA.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.