Thursday, August 30, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Engine fund was quite well done today.

The feeling of confidentally passing up the paper was truly wonderful. It was the first ever paper i would say its easy. O my god. AM I SMART?

Of course not, i studied SSSSSSSSSSSo hard for this paper today.

Maths was an entire failure for me. =( To me, IT WAS SO DAMN IT FCUKED IT DIFFICULT!

Can i pass my supp paper please. I really do not want to retake maths again. Maths sucks. I wan to go through 1st year, and there would not be maths anymore! HOORAY.

Haven touched blogging for quite long. Busy with some things. SOME THINGS.

Never mind, as always ! I promise to blog more in the future ok? I know there are many viewers. HAHAHAHA.

ALL my fans are waiting for me to blog !

Ok, i stop here as a post today. I update you more about my exams results~

=)

Loves051106
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.