Thursday, August 16, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Just another lab test this friday and we're off to our study week.
Omgs, other schools have already finished their exams by then !

Just as i expected, projects ended. O my! It's such a load off my mind. Finally, Finally! WOOHOO!

According to our chinese culture, its the lunar seven month now. This explains lesser and lesser meeting of my darling~ MISSES!
It's also best to take care of oneself ba~ Wahaha. Anyway, took some lame pictures during my presentation on monday. I was in formal wear. O my, can you believe it? LOLS!


Zi lian~

Woosh, glaring effect


Our care group

Me, clement, nigel
It was so fun that day although i was sweating like no one's buisness!!!
What a nice class i have~ Wahaaa.
I encountered something really funny today. I was sitting at a void deck with fred, jess,nigel and lina. We were just chatting and play some 'bluff''.
You know what? A typical 'ah lian' came and sat behind us and started to call her friend. Wow, what nice language she got. Vulgarities were all over, plus it was DAMN LOUD~
Is she trying to tell us something? Or is she trying to spell out how vulgar she was??? LOLS.
She was damn cute~LOLS.
Alright, i stop my post here~.
Darling, MISSES AND LOVES!
See you soon~ Muacks.






|
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.