Saturday, August 04, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian

Its been a long and worthy journey, now I come beside you girl.
Cheering you up when you’re sad, cleaning your tears when you cry.
Always laugh with you when you’re happy, I know it’s me you confine in.
I’ll always be there for you, till death do us part.

One ‘I love you’ from you, makes my day brighter.
With the touch of your smile, with the loving hugs you gave.
With the sweet kisses from your lips, my world is just nothing without you.
Girl, you’re my everything.

Nothing can replace you.
That’s why I love you,
I love you anyway.

Missing you is inevitable,
Loving you is just so wonderful…
Girl, you’re way too lovable.

If you give me one chance to tell you,

How I was feeling.
I would hold your hand
And tell you I wont live my life
WITHOUT YOU~

OUR LOVING 9 MONTHS

~Ivan LOVES Eileen~

05.11.06

Loves till eternity.

|
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.