Monday, June 23, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Yeas, was at work today while I met a !#@#!$%$#@ family of customer. She was asking me for cartoon movies, yea and i showed her the 'Tom and Jerry', ' Doreamon' etc. She asked, in a heavy indian slang, "Hi do you have any cartoon bopaa? Progody? blah blah blah". Apparently, I couldn't understand what she was talking, so I took the easy way out.

I replied 'NO' to everything. That was the best answer I could gave, I didn't know anything about the cartoons she was asking? She then requested for disney cartoons movies, and she saw what she wanted. 'BOOHPAH' She took up the vcd and she said, didn't you say there is no BOOHPAH?

Thinking to myself, there are so many vcds, dvds at the shop. You actually want me to know what every show is? where every show is placed?

Worst came when her Mum gave a fcuking comment. "Study your products, you might lose a sale like that if you say don't have" My head was blowing off at that moment and I just walked away. Is boohpah even of my era? I don't remember having that in childhood days.

I just don't understand them, the customer still add on, saying do you all need any workers? I can work here, I dun mind. My mouth was almost spurting 'FUCK YOU LAH'. Wasn't what she said sacarstic?

This is the reason why....... I sterotype.

HAHAA
|
This entry was posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.