Thursday, June 05, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Its been our 19 months! =)
All my life, I prayed for someone like you. I thank GOD that I finally found you.

eileenGOH, I wouldn't even have a taste of love if i haven't found you. You brought me knowledge, you brought me love, you brought me a religion I would always believe in. You're my religion...

eileenGOH, Wouldn't it be nice if time stays at this moment... Time will definitively not stop for us, not turn back for us. Time will always go forward and forward, just like my love for you. I won't stop loving you, I wont look back, because I never ever regretted every single moment with you. =)

Darling, my heart is sooooo under your control ! I love you =) 05.11.06
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.