Tuesday, June 17, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Much has been chasing euro 2008 matches. Things seemed to be different for me. Seriously speaking, I never had the chance to exchange my ticket for cash at Singapore pools outlet once in my life. Coming from 4d to Toto to Soccer betting, I just lost every round I bet.

This really sucks. =) But anyway, speaking of it, its only for the fun of it. Although the money we spent on the bets are innocent, its good that the process paid off.

School is reopening soon, real soon. Waking up every morning is seriously what I truly dislike. Life goes on, I would work hard! I must pass! ARGH.

Darling has open school today. Sometimes just wondering hows she doing. Is she doing fine?? I just wonder la ! So excited, we are meeting tomorrow at RP! Its been like "AGES" - a few days, since we met up. I'm just so so so so looking forward. HEHEHE.

Life, bring me more surprises!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.