Tuesday, May 06, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Life's really so good with darling =)).

She's just way so sweet in every aspect. She made me understand true love. She made me so happy whenever i meet up with her.

Darling, i promise. I promise i will always be with you, not just for the next 50 years, but for the next 50 lifetimes. I'm just so happy being with you. Nothing can replace your importance in my heart.

Dardey, Cheers to our happy 1 and a half years. Although we celebrated it so simply, I will try my very best to find the ' 50 carat Diamond ring' for you. And its only, just for you. =))
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.