Saturday, May 17, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Caught speed racer today at e hub downtown east. Wow, the cinema was unexpectedly cold, darling and I were almost freezing during the 2 hours show. Nice movie it was, except for some seriously exaggerated animations.

Or what I can say, almost the whole show is animation. The moral of the movie was well brought out. Kinship, friendship, passion, dream for a particular thing. Although Rain was somehow like an "extra" in the movie, darling still cheering when he appeared in every single scene.

Overall, speed racer is given 3.5/5 stars according to my own opinion.

We went home in bus 21 and surprisingly I was so stressed up on that idiotic bus. I shall not blog out the reason why as I think it will cause some conflicts. I would just say, those people who have no brains are just shouting their lungs out on the bus. They don't even think if it is disturbing the rest of the people on the bus.

Darling and I went to meet miruki for some ROLLER-BLADING? To be exact, I didn't touch that sport since I was in my childhood days. Therefore, blading itself is really alien to me. God knows, how would i balance on 8 wheels?

Anyway, darling and miruki had fun. Although being tired, darling is just so pleased with her blading. I think she got the right birthday present ya? Darling jiayou! I would try my best to learn roller-blading! I would TRY!

Ok, I'm also surprised that i actually blogged today. I will try to blog more in future. =))
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.