Saturday, May 17, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I started to wonder, wonder about where does my future takes me. I wondered, our society is only going to make places for the best ones. What if I'm not going to have a place in there? What if I turned out not to be the best? How would life be for me?

All my life, what I thought was just wanting a good life. I did have one now, I have a wonderful family, always there for me whenever i need help. Coming one day, they will leave me, when I'm left alone in this world how would life be? Would it be as wonderful as now?

=( I just dun have the courage to think about all these.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.