Wednesday, February 27, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Wow, tomorrow is the last paper. But eventually, i expect more papers to come. It's once again the long holidays again. Last holidays was a failure in slacking around, I must find a stable job this holidays! Phew, finally the last paper. The last paper means more time to spend with eileengoh.

Thinking of it, it has also been long time since i met her. It's been long time since i chat with her well on the phone. Weesh, i know eileengoh must have missed me alot i supposed?

I recalled when i was young, my primary school teacher would always ask us this particular question. "What is your ambition?" Remember when we were young? We would answer any of the white collar jobs like doctors, ministers, lawyer.

Who would ever thought of what we will really become in future? Thinking of it, is your ambition now the same as what you wanted to be when you were young? I just love the young and naive days...

Give me back my childhood. =)
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.