Tuesday, February 26, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Surprised to hear from me here? I'm back.

It's another long period since i started blogging back here again. Don't get the wrong idea. I didn't blog anywhere else. It's just that i somehow not have the mood to blog... It's the exam period, it would be holiday soon. SOON!

I spent 14th February so beautifully. Everyone was just so happening on that day. Although its like a week or two since the incident passed, my mind still secure the perfect vision i had with eileengoh that particular night.

Fishing was a trip we planned almost a month before that actual day. Fish and co was obviously packed, and therefore we were left standing outside the restraunt waiting for our turn to get in. On this day, I did the impossible!

I made eileengoh stand out in the crowd! Although only for a few moments, i knew how happy she was deep in her heart. She requested me to get her a red balloon from the bunch of decorations. Why red? The reason is because everyone else was holding a pink one.

Of course, i hesitated for a moment and eventually i asked the waitress. "Hi, is it possible that i can have a red balloon please? *_* " i asked with my sick smiling face.

" For sure sir, anything for you on valentine's day". O my, the person reply was so sweet. When eileengoh got the red balloon. Knew how happy she was? She was smiling like hehehehehe all the way.
But disaster struck when another person requested for a red balloon. eileengoh face turned into that of justicebao, and keep cursing and swearing at the person. One after another, they requested for a red balloon, not a pink one.

As i said, eileengoh, you're the first! No matter how many they take, remember, only your boyfriend me can make you the first. HEHEHE.

Alright, that was a perfect valentine's with much photo taking sessions after our dinner. =)
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.