Saturday, February 09, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
In the mood of new year for the past 2 days or so. Lady luck hasn't been with me this following new year. I been losing much of my red packet money to this occasional new year gambling. Anyway, this new year was really a break for me, a break from school.

Went to watched "Ah long Pte Ltd" with baobao today. Quite an entertaining movie but the lines of the scripts were somehow repeated like what baobao said. O my, we had to buy the 9pm show although we reached the ticketing booth at around 4.

The queue was really frightening. However, it's comforting to hear the whole cinema bursting into laughter throughout the entire movie. Baobao had the greatest laugh of all, she laughed as if the whole cinema was able to hear her laughter. It's so good to see her laughing like that =)

Projects deadlines are coming nearer and nearer. The intensive stress in my head is really getting bigger and bigger. God knows how am i feeling right now, I'm so afraid that i will flunk my main exams but its me who made the mistake after all.

Happy new year everyone =))

Valentines' day is approaching. Woohoo. Baobao, our fishing trip is getting nearer and nearer =).
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.