Thursday, October 25, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Wow, it was a really really tiring day for me. I didn't really get to sleep the whole night on Tuesday. My lessons were at 8 on Wednesday. It was just my stupid body clock that made it so. I shouldn't have adjusted it in this manner. I felt so regretful.

So many things, i never ever took the effort to think about it. But I've decided to work this weekend. Money can't really buy everything in the world, but at least, money can buy MOST things in the world. I need it, to buy my new clothes, my needs...

One particular thing has set me thinking. I shouldn't have done that, i should have put in more effort, more time... Darling, ilu. I'm truly sorry.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.