Monday, October 22, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I noticed something while i was working today. Everyone was rushing against time. I seriously hate the fact that we really need to keep up to time. Even as we go to the public toilets, we were also in and out in a hurry.

Why can't we just stop down and relax? To even use the gents or the ladies? Must we have a time limit for our usage of the gents and ladies? My god, this really suck big time. Time is money, money is time? Yea, it is. But how i wish sometimes time will really pass by faster as we are working. =D

Work is seriously shagging the hell out of me. Anyway, the sales at Tampines mall was like 5++ times worst then that of Tiong Bahru. But i can admit i did slack so much! Sorry my beloved darling. Her sick smile on her face really made my day as always.

She would always entertain me with some lame craps like what,

Dear:"Hey, i ask you one question!"
Me: "What?"
Dear: "Why is the ocean blue?"
Me: "You might as well ask me chicken come out first or egg come out first."
Dear: "Dun lame leh, I tell you answer."
Me: "Ya?"
Dear: "Cause ar, the fish inside ocean always do this..... 'blueeee, blueeee, blueeee'
Me: "................................................................. HAHAHAHAHA "

If not, she would always come and pinch my hand and ask me,

Dear: "EH, BABU SIMI SEK?"

English translation not available due to some which may be racist comment. LOLS

Anyway, these two days were tired yet fun with that precious darling of mine.

Loves! Our one year is coming!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.