Wednesday, October 17, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
There are so many things revolving in my mind. These few days, or should i say these few busy days. Darling and i worked our Saturday and Sunday out. It was a position of a sales promoter for eight days and i weekly.

And of course it was real fun working and disturbing my darling. See her irritated face. You would laugh when she keep saying, "Don't keep follow me las!". Omgs. =D

She's so tired out these few days. Those job interviews, those uts. Rest well my precious, we will spend more time chatting =D.

School is starting real soon. Holidays are finally going to be over. I hope i will motivate myself to work harder this coming semester. I don't want to take any more supp paper again. I'm too afraid of it. The mistake made me sososososososososo afraid of supp paper.

Anyway, i be there. When you need me. You still can throw your troubles to me. I'm willing to be a listening ear, i promise.

Loves <3
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.