Thursday, February 08, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Two more days, just two more days.

The results are coming out. That piece of paper decides my entire future. Where i'm goanna go, where i'm goanna study.

Nervous, i'm really nervous. I'm afraid, i'm real afraid.

I don't even know what if i'm going to flunk my o levels. I wasted an entire year.

Wasting another year again is certainly not a very attracting policy to me.

Did i prepare well for the o's?

I only know, i made too much carless mistakes which is going to take so many marks away from me.

I just hope to get into a decent course in a polytechnic, thats all.

Friday, lets wait for it to come.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.