Thursday, February 01, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I seriously can't stop thinking of what actually happened yesterday. I trust you more than anyone else, but the fact of what is appearing infront of me yestedrday night frightened me.

I didn't saw a ghostly being, i didn't saw or hear or even touch anything that made me afraid. I just, i just...

Lets get away from this topic, was reading some blogs when i actually came to this word. "Integrity", this word had been out of my mind since i started to work. One job after another, i am never responsible for it.

I questioned myself with a big big " Why?". I couldn't find the answer. I feel tired after every job i been through. I just can't suit myself in an environment. Although mini toons is quite an attracting working environment, but but, somehow there are other factors to consider when you conclude something as great.

Hadn't been blogging often nowadays, nothing strikes my mind to let me blog.



I love you, i really really do. 05.11.06
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.