Tuesday, February 27, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Its been quite a period since i ever touch blogging. Maybe because of my empty mind, or maybe because of my laziness.

I have so many thoughts in my mind that i do not actually know which oneto start with.

Anyway, 4e5 bbq is set on the 10th of march. I hope that everyone would turn up for the bbq. The venue would be at pasir ris park, the dress code would be our 4e5 t shirt with any bottoms. $10 would be collected by me or eileen, any extra cash would be return to the everyone.

Everyone, do not panic, do not worry. I'm a budget person. I would always find the cheapest food on earth. I would try my very best to stick to the budget. Trust me guys, there would be cash remaining.

Its been a pleasure to fetch dear from work. We would always stop at bedok mrt station to take bus 67 or 28 to reach her house's bustop. O my, how i wish life could be like that forever. I missed her so much every single day, but i also can't bear to see her tire out.

I miss her, i really really do.

I wish i could see her every single day, every single moment. I wish to stay like this till the end of my life.

Life is such a blessing with her by my side. Life is such a blessing thinking of her every single moment.

My love for her would never die, not even till the last breath of my life.

Currently waiting for the polytechnic posting, i really hope i can get into the course that i have chosen. Appealing is really a hassle, and appealing doesn't let me have the 100% chance of getting the course that i want.

I wish, i wish.



05.11.06, it will keep playing and never stop.

My love for you, would never die.

I love you, eileen goh.!!!!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.