Saturday, July 29, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Woke up so early in the morning, my eyes are so painful. First, sorry for being ignorant to the fact that u are in a messed situation.

I feel so tired, my eyes closing soon. But i just cant get to sleep. Why is this so? I don't even have the strength and the energy to walk out of this house to get my breakfast. I'm tired.

Idiotic brother got into a fight again. Its the second time i hear this week. Just at 7 years old, he thinks about fighting. This situation is going out of control soon. Hes really hopeless, how can we ever educate a 7 year old on the cons of violence.

Their mentality would be if someone were to attack me, be it physically or mentally, i would fight back no matter what. If this is going on all the time, revolving in their head. I hope that they will not become ministers of our country in the future.

Went to watch "long hu men", it was a great show. All i thought was that nicholas tse was the main actor. But the main actor seemed to be someone who is so old. On the other hand, his muscles seemed fabulous. Hes so fit.

Everyone seemed to changed after the life of secondary school. Had a chat with sueh li yesterday night and she seemed to have more confidence in herself since i saw her years ago. Confidence is boosted, language is better.How i wish i can get into her course, Hospitality tourism management, my dream course. L1r4 13!!! Omg.

i stop here.

Always there for you, i love you.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.