Monday, July 31, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Thinking of the past, memories came to a point.

The alluring character of you, thanking fate immensely for giving me such a good friend. Thats who? You know. Remember those incidents that we been through, it was hell lot funny. I chose you eventually as i knew it was the correct choice.

Till now, the quarrels that we had, never seemed to be over a week. Why? i can't figure it out. Anyway, i know that wednesday is coming! Two more days, didnt prepare anything. I'm so sorry. I'm hell lot tired. But can i say that we been through sacarstism towards each other?

It was real good and comfortable being with you. Having you by my side, although words seemed to be sacre between us in the beginning of this. It seemed to have improved, words cant seemed to describe that kind of jubilant feeling that i possess right now.

I can't possibly say that i am the most fortunate of all my entire friends population. But inside myself, i know i am. Certainly is. Thanks for giving me this entire ocean of comfort as your support.

Stopping here for the day, tired. Take care peeps.

I love you.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.